Black Gold Organic Fermented Black Garlic
With taste resembling tamarind, balsamic and sweet prunes, Black Gold Black Garlic is pack full of wholesome goodness with multiple usages.
Bearing a P.H Value of 10.6, Black Gold Black Garlic is packed full of Alkalinizing properties. Through fermentation, amino acid levels increased, providing an abundance of essentials & non-essentials amino acid!
Antioxidant properties also increased by ten times and its activation benefits are tremendously enhanced as compared to ordinary white garlic!
• Originate from fresh garlic (Allium Sativum).
• Fermented through Japan patented process.
• The pungent odor of fresh garlic is significantly reduced or removed
• The process enhances the certain health giving properties of fresh garlic through the generation of new sulfur compounds like S-allylcyesteine.
• Black Garlic in its food form may be enjoyed as a preserved fruit and be snacked upon as when convenient.
• It can also be used and spice on condiment other food preparation.
• The skin of the garlic may be used to brew tea.
• For Normal Health Maintenance: 1-2 cloves/day
• For Skin Condition: 2-3 cloves/day
• Other ailments: 2-3 cloves/day
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||Singapore|
|Ingredients||100% Organic Fermented Black Garlic|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||11.8 cm x 17.4 cm x 6.0 cm|