BioCalth Calcium L-Threonate 90 Strawberry Chewables
BioCalth® is the only patent-protected brand featuring the scientifically researched ingredient, Calcium L-Threonate. Calcium L-Threonate is scientifically researched to help enhance bone and cartilage cell functions. Calcium L-Threonate also helps to maintain joint function and mobility.
L-Threonate Acid is a key component of the overall formula and is one of the main metabolites of Vitamin C (in vivo). L-Threonate, a biocarrier for calcium, has specific influence in bone metabolism. It directs calcium passage through the intestine and deposits calcium in bones more efficiently. It also influences the biological activities or functions of Vitamin C and provides optimum supplementation of your dietary collagen and mineral needs.
• BioCalth® is 95% absorbed by the body. That means more clalcium right where you need it - in your bones
• BioCalth® helps promote your body’s OWN production of collagen, which is needed to help build & repair bone and joint cartilage. BioCalth® will keep you moving and active just the way you like it
• BioCalth® is a natural way for bone health
• The ONLY calcium brand that owns THREE U.S. patents, a new generation of Calcium—— Calcium L-threonate
• Maximum bioavailability
• Maximum absorption: absorption rate of Calcium L-threonate is as high as 95%, compaired with other types of calcium in market
• Without Vitamin D added: Vitamin D is usually added in products to help the absorption of calcium. Due to the high absorption of calcium L-threonate, no more Vitamin D is added in BioCalth supplement.
• Promotes bone and joints health
• Enhances the bone and cartilage cells’ functions
• Improves bone mobility and mechanics
• Maintaining joint functions
• Enhances collagen production
Take one (1) caplet three times daily with food or as recommended by your physician or health professional.
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Ingredients||Calcium L-Threonate 775 mg, Calcium (element) 100 mg|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||11.6 cm x 6.2 c x 6.2 cm|