NZ Health Naturally Honey for Kids - UMF® 8+ Manuka Honey
“Hi, my name is Bizzy the bee, and guess where I’m going? Down to where the flowers are budding and growing, there I’ll find some nectar a yummy little treat, to make into some honey that’s good for you to eat.”
Bizzy the Bee has fun Bee facts for kids hidden under his lid sticker, and a poem on the jar label to ensure that kids are learning about Bees and therefore caring for their health and their environment.
• Suitable for kids 1 year of age and over
• Making honey fun for kids to eat
• UMF®8+ guarantees the level of UMF® is between UMF®8 and UMF®10
• The special UMF® property is not found in all Manuka honey
• Natural alternative to sugar and sweeteners
• 100% New Zealand made
• No added colours, additives, flavours or preservatives
• Each batch of UMF® Manuka honey is tested and verified by accredited laboratories in New Zealand
• Smooth with a nice acidity
• Slightly herbaceous taste with a hint of caramel and aromatic smell
• To enhance general well being
• Unique properties’ to support kid’s immune system
• Provide natural minerals and enzymes for good health and growth
• Aids digestion
• Can be used internally and externally
Spread generously onto bread or toast, enjoy as an eating experience by itself, or mix with warm water and enjoy as a soothing drink. Delicious when added to a marinade and / or used as a cooking agent.
Add as required into herbal or Asian teas, marinades, and Asian cooking.
Caution: Do not give honey to babies under 1 year of age.
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||New Zealand|
|Ingredients||New Zealand UMF® 8+ Manuka Honey|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||11.5 cm x 6.6 cm x 6.6 cm|