NZ Health Naturally UMF® 12+ Manuka Honey 1kg (Limited Edition)
For thousands of years honey has been known for its special properties. Certain honeys from specific plants have a greater range of attributes than others, and the honey that comes from some varieties of the New Zealand Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium) is one of these.
• 12+ and above is the potency recommend for people wanting a therapeutic dosage i.e. Heal something
• UMF® (Unique Manuka Factor) refers to the honey’s unique antibacterial properties
• Natural alternative to sugar and sweeteners
• No added colours, additives, flavours or preservatives
• Smooth with a nice acidity
• Slightly herbaceous taste with a hint of caramel and an aromatic smell
• To enhance general well being
• Unique properties to support immune system
• Provide natural minerals and enzymes for good health
• Aids digestion
• Can be used internally and externally
Suggest external uses: to aid against bacterial infection on wounds, cuts, burns, abscesses and skin ulcers. It should be applied liberally 2 to 3 times per day to affected areas.
Internal use: 1-2 teaspoons should be taken ½ an hr before meals to aid digestion. It can also be used in tea or coffee.
General consumption: Spread generously onto bread or toast, enjoy as an eating experience by itself, or mix with warm water and enjoy as a soothing drink. Delicious when added to a marinade and / or used as a cooking agent.
Contraindications: Not to be given to infants under one year old.
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||New Zealand|
|Ingredients||New Zealand UMF® 12+ Manuka Honey|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||500 g : 11.5 cm x 6.6 cm x 6.6 cm | 1 kg : 13.0 cm x 10.0 cm x 10.0 cm | 40 g : 5 cm x 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm|