Alcon Tears Naturale Free Lubricant Eye Drops
Eyes can get dry and irritated due to inadequate tear production or environmental conditions. Tears Naturale Free Lubricant Eye Drops DUASORB formula combines with your own natural tears and enhances them to provide long-lasting lubrication and soothing protection against dryness.
• New and improved
• Re-Closable Multi-Dose Vial
• More Usable Doses Per Vial
For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
1. Make sure container is intact before use. To open, completely twist off tab. Do not pull off.
2. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
3. To close, press tab down over container tip and twist. Reclosed vial may leak under pressure.
4. Discard 12 hours after opening.
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||France|
|Ingredients||DUASORB, a water soluble polymeric system containing Dextran 70 0.1% and Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910 0.3%|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.2 cm x 6.4 cm x 6.8 cm|