Efamol: Efalex - Advanced Combination of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Nutrients
Efalex contains fish oil rich in DHA and Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil.
They are excellent sources of omega-3 and omega-6 nutrients, particularly DHA, EPA and AA, which play an important role in helping to maintain brain and eye function.
Ensuring an adequate dietary intake of these ‘good fats; will support aspects of brain and visual function including learning ability, concentration and co-ordination.
Getting to know the nutrients in your Efalex:
- Support aspects of brain and eye function.
- DHA and AA are important building blocks of the brain, nervous system and eye.
- DHA is the most abundant fatty acid in the brain.
- EPA & AA helps in the transmission of messages between nerves.
Fish Oil – 731mg
of which: Omega-3 Nutrients – 226mg
of which: DHA – 162mg
: EPA – 36mg
Efamol pure Evening Primrose Oil – 284mg
of which: Omegae-6 Nutrients – 230mg
of which: GLA – 32mg
: AA – 14mg
Vitamin E – 10mg (%RDA – 100%)
Thyme Oil – 2mg
Energy – 42kJ/10kcal
Protein – Trace
Carbohydrate – Trace
Fat – 1.0g
of which: Polyunsaturates – 0.5g
Suggested Daily Intake:
- Adults and Children aged 5 years and above: 2-3 capsules per day with food or drink.
- Children 2-5years: 1-3 capsules per day with food or drink (Should not be given to children under 2 years of age)
Taking this product for the first time:
The amounts should be doubled for the first 12 weeks.
The higher initial intake is recommended to help optimize the body’s store of important nutrients.
The amounts may be taken half in the morning and half in the evening.
270 capsules + 60 capsules per twin packaging.
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Ingredients||DHA-rich fish oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine), Pure Evening Primrose Oil, vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), thyme oil. The product is free from Sugar, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk derivatives, artificial flavours, artificial colours and preservatives.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21.0 cm x 7.6 cm x 11.5 cm|