Healtheries Seatone® Advanced Joint Formula
• Seatone® is an excellent source of essential nutrients. It contains naturally occurring mucopolysaccharides, Omega 3, proteins and minerals.
• Biolane active green lipped mussel extract harvested from clean waters of New Zealand containing anti-inflammatory agents, immune modulators and many essential building blocks - all naturally occurring substantial therapeutic agents known to maintain joint mobility & well being.
• Glucosamine sulfate to keep joints in good shape. Glucosamine is naturally required by body for production of collagen to cushion joints (cartilage). Boswellia serrata gum extract to support joint mobility and flexibility
• Seatone® is a naturally occurring compound, hence it does not contain wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour or preservatives
• Improves joint lubrication
• Prevents cartilage deterioration
• Promotes repair of damaged cartilage
• Improves mobility and range of motion of the affected joint
• Gastro-protective i.e. it protects stomach lining
• It appears to impact on the inflammatory process of arthritis via multiple mechanisms thereby reducing pain, stiffness and inflammation
• 1000mg (2 capsules) daily for 6-12 weeks; 500mg (1 capsule) daily for maintenance thereafter.
• For best results, Seatone® should be taken along with meals.
• There is no limit for long-term use.
• Individuals with shellfish allergy or gout are advised not to use Seatone®.
• It is also suggested that Seatone®should not to be used by persons using prescription blood thinners or monoamine oxidase in inhibitory drugs.
• People on a completely salt-free diet may also want to avoid using Seatone® because it contains natural minerals and very small amounts of natural sea salt.
• Not recommended if pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Keep out of reach of children.
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||New Zealand|
|Ingredients||Biolane Active Glime 250mg, Glucosamine Sulphate 250mg, Boswellia Serrate 600mg, Encapsulating Aids|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.5 cm x 5.6 cm x 5.6 cm|