Healtheries Fish Oil 1000 Natural Omega 3
• Omega – 3 benefits heart, brain and skin health.
• If you are not able to eat fish 2 to 3 times a week, Healtheries Fish Oil 1000 Natural Omega – 3 can help.
• Healtheries Fish Oil 1000 is a naturally rich source of essential fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). EPA can help promote the formation of natural anti-inflammatory substances, which may benefit skin, heart and joint health. DHA may benefit brain, vision, learning and memory functions.
• Together EPA & DHA are an essential combination of fatty acids to maintain the health of cells in your body.
• Free from wheat, gluten, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour, preservatives, milk derivatives
• Adults & Children over 12 years:
1 capsule up to 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Capsules may be opened and contents mixed with food if desired.
• Children (under 12 years):
1 capsule up to 3 times daily, should be opened and mixed with food.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not combine with anticoagulant medication without seeking advice
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||New Zealand|
|Ingredients||Natural Fish Oil 1000mg, providing Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg, Encapsulating Aids, Antioxidant (d-Alpha Tocopherol)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20.5 cm x 9.5 cm x 9.5 cm|