NZ Health Naturally UMF® 22+ Manuka Honey (Limited Edition) 250g
For thousands of years honey has been known for its special properties. Certain honeys from specific plants have a greater range of attributes than others, and the honey that comes from some varieties of the New Zealand Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium) is one of these.
• A very special honey due to its high UMF® potency. It is very rare because not many Manuka plants produce nectar with this level of UMF®
• UMF® (Unique Manuka Factor) refers to the honey’s unique antibacterial properties
• The special UMF® antibacterial property is not found in all Manuka honey
• Natural alternative to sugar and sweeteners.
• 100% New Zealand made.
• No added colours, additives, flavours or preservatives.
• Each batch of UMF® Manuka honey is tested and certified by accredited laboratories in New Zealand.
• Smooth with a nice acidity
• Slightly herbaceous taste with a hint of caramel and an aromatic smell
• The premium level to use for therapeutic health benefits
• Sought after for use in hospital grade products such as medicated bandages
• To enhance general well being
• Provides natural enzymes for good health
• Can be uses internally and externally
Suggest external uses: to aid against bacterial infection on wounds, cuts, burns, abscesses and skin ulcers. It should be applied liberally 2 to 3 times per day to affected areas.
Internal use: 1-2 teaspoons should be taken ½ an hr before meals to aid digestion. It can also be used in tea or coffee.
General consumption: Spread generously onto bread or toast, enjoy as an eating experience by itself, or mix with warm water and enjoy as a soothing drink. Delicious when added to a marinade and / or used as a cooking agent.
Contraindications: Not to be given to infants under one year old.
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||New Zealand|
|Ingredients||New Zealand UMF® 22+ Manuka Honey|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||250 g : 8.3 cm x 6.0 cm x 6.0 cm | 500 g : 11.5 cm x 6.6 cm x 6.6 cm|