Alcon Bion Tears Lubricant Eye Drops
Bion Tears Lubricant Eye Drops – Soothing Relief for Serious Dry Eye
Bion Tears Lubricant Eye Drops is an advanced tear substitute especially formulated and packaged for persistent dry eye conditions requiring frequent therapy.
• Advanced Dry Eye Formula
For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
Direction of use:
1. Make sure container is intact before use. To open, completely twist off tab, do not pull off.
2. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
3. Throw away container. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard. All four containers within a pouch must be used within four days of opening the pouch.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor
• If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
• Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
• Store at room temperature
|Country of Origin|
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
|Ingredients||Lubricant eye drips with duasorb water soluble polymeric system containing Dextran 70 0.1% and Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910 0.3%. May also contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide and/or Carbon Dioxide to adjust pH.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 7 cm|